Namaste, I’m Noi Pawirat Shiffner, the Self-Care Goddess and the founder Mindful Self-Care Circle. I’ve been teaching Yoga & Mindfulness for more than a decade to support women who are straggling with stress from daily life and don’t know how to manage time to take care of themselves in a busy schedule. I passionate about encouraging women to take self-care in action from the heart both on and off the mat for enhancing their physical, mental and emotional. So, they feel more energised to go through day-to-day life challenging with more ease and create joy to live a fulfilled life in everyday.
More about Me
I’m from Thailand but living abroad with my family. We have lived in several countries in the last decade. Dealing with new and constantly changing environments can be stressful, and it becomes difficult to keep a healthy lifestyle.
I used to eat whatever I could find, sleep late at night and drink too much alcohol. I thought that it could help to relax my mind and release the stress of daily living.
I gained a lot of weight during my first pregnancy and wanted to get back to my normal size. I forced myself to do extreme exercise and dieting, which only made me stressed. I got an unknown allergy which made me feel itchy all over my body and couldn’t stop myself from constantly scratching my skin. I woke up with blocked sinuses and sneezing every morning. I felt weak and suffered from depressed.
I wanted to feel alive, have more energy to deal with everyday life’s challenges and live a fulfilled life. I started to take Self-Care in action with practice yoga regularly and applied Mindfulness into my lifestyle.
Both yoga and Mindfulness taught me how to truly love my self. I gently changed my way of living, and as a result, hasn’t experienced allergies for years, I breathe better, and my sinuses are no longer blocked, and I heal faster when I’m sick. These help me to feel more energetic to create a life that I want, healthier and more vital in both body & mind in everyday life.
Bio : Noi Pawirat Shiffner
- Noi Pawirat began practicing yoga in 2006 when she lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- She had her first child in 2009. She was suffering from stress and depression so she began to take yoga more seriously to heal herself.
- She took her first Yoga Teacher Training course with Birthlight in Singapore and started teaching in the year 2010.
- In 2012, she moved with her family to live in India. Whilst there she took a Yoga Teacher Training course from a holistic place in Rishikesh, India.
- Mindfulness is always with her as she is from Thailand where she learned traditional Mindfulness and Vipassana practices since she was a child. She uses it to bounce her life back whenever she is facing a challenging time in life. This helps to boost her power to feel alive and live everyday with joy and ease.